Robots Ate Your Grandma

A collection of tales not concerning any robots eating anybodys grandmas.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

want to add your story here? Or tips on how to best "deal" with customs? Email me @ jackryan19ph@yahoo.com to get your story posted.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

in eternal autumn

Written while sitting on the couch, listening to sad music. Mid-afternoon. Very warm. Nothing much going on here. Just the usual stuff.

In Eternal Autumn

in the autumn of my loss
will the falling leaves carry

my abandon above the cause
of late afternoon misery

underneath the shedding
my thoughts circle about you

around us the fall colors will bring
only traces of morning dew

i can hear the naked trees
squirm in the near twilight

as we waited for buckling knees
and the ascension of night

ill never learn to hold
the time of the setting sun

when wasted tears are sold
under the barrel of a gun

rgalang
3/3/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home