Robots Ate Your Grandma

A collection of tales not concerning any robots eating anybodys grandmas.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

want to add your story here? Or tips on how to best "deal" with customs? Email me @ jackryan19ph@yahoo.com to get your story posted.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

unknown

at the midpoint of writing this poem I lost interest. I was drawing blanks, and I couldnt summon up any thoughts of what to write down. Perhaps its because I really have no idea what it feels like ... so I'm going to leave this crap of a poem unfinished. Sayang I really liked the start pa naman. Oh well it happens.

Unknown

tell how it feels to sit
at the fringes of your love

and mind its fleeting wit
trace around me and rob

the remains of my state
is it an empty crowning

to the endless parade
of these senses numbing

...

rgalang
2/14/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home