Robots Ate Your Grandma

A collection of tales not concerning any robots eating anybodys grandmas.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

want to add your story here? Or tips on how to best "deal" with customs? Email me @ jackryan19ph@yahoo.com to get your story posted.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

it's snowing outside

Written last night before I went to bed. I actually lost consciousness before I could make up a title. So I ended up making one a few minutes ago. Just here inside the office. Again, great use of office time. (^^)

It's Snowing Outside

through a wiped window
the snowflakes dance

while the world slowed
quickly her figure ran

bent from the lonely storm
the window is creaking

feeding the constant mourn
over mittens missing

the white deluge pleases
the dead sparks inside

the folds and creases
of the thought he hides

as the window fogs over
the snow buries the flowers

rgalang
2/13/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home