Robots Ate Your Grandma

A collection of tales not concerning any robots eating anybodys grandmas.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

want to add your story here? Or tips on how to best "deal" with customs? Email me @ jackryan19ph@yahoo.com to get your story posted.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

chasing storms

Written in the middle of a java seminar. Yes I was extremely bored. Held in cebu and all. Didn't have that bad of a time. I guess it was all ok up until HanJiHye opened up a YM window and made everything right, wrong. Or some crap like that people say when theyre not feeling well. Yes, that and when one is insane.


Chasing Storms

i wish i could tear
the sparks off the grain

of my skull that shared
with the creeping rain

run away from the storm
becoming in your trails

can i outchase your form
making out in my mails

if i fall over
in your craters of desire

will it spell the summer
where i am mired

in the silence where you
have broken me over

will i find a new
way of loving never

rgalang
2/22/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home